Horsemen of Judgment Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horsemen of Judgment Keep

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things I can't do at work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayde
Warlord
Jayde

Things I can't do at work Empty
PostSubject: Things I can't do at work   Things I can't do at work EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Not sure why, but I keep being asked for things "I can't do" lists. First I should remind all of you reading this, that in my office I am the boss and can't get in trouble unless my boss shows up and he is a couple hundred miles away...you may want to remember that before attempting those. Also, some of the things I have put as things I can't do, really should not be done again....they didn't pan out so well the first time! Further, I have found that things I do to my friends and children do not always work the way I want them too...make sure yours are expendable before trying.

THINGS I CAN'T DO AT WORK:

I will not put dry ice in computer towers of my co-workers

I will not give corrective counseling to my employees from under my desk.

To get out of work I will not scream, "OH MY GOD THEY FOUND ME!" and run out of my office.

I will not form a pentagram of candles around my computer prior to payroll upload to chase away demons.

People who tell me they need Sunday off for religious reasons should not be told, " The bible was written by the same people who said the Earth was flat".

When someone does something wrong in the office I am not allowed to, "Let me show you how we would handle your failure in the Army."

I am not allowed to have a sign in my training room that says, "Sarcasm is a free, value added feature we offer our officers" or "Better living through denial...yes, you are a rent a cop".

When new officers are nervous around me I am not allowed to say, "Don't worry I have forgotten your name as well."

"Okay, i'm sorry, UN-fuck you" will not get you out of trouble.

After taking a class called Civil Treatment for Employees I will not send a thank you card to the instructor saying, "I'm cured!"

'"He's doesn't have an ulcer, but I think he is a carrier" is not an appropriate review of an employee.

I will not page myself over the intercom

I will not sign off my e-mails to my boss with (_?_) just because he doesn't know what it means.

THINGS I CAN'T DO TO MY WOMAN:

While at the zoo, I will not hold leaves behind my woman's head to see how long a giraffe tongue is.

After sex I am not allowed to yell, "Ok guys, thats a wrap. Print it!"

When going to therapy I am not allowed to use a hard on as personal growth

RANDOM THINGS I CAN'T DO:

I am not allowed to drive through a drive through naked.

I am not allowed to have my woman speak seductively and suggestively speak into the drive through speaker and then hide when we pull up.

ok....more later
Back to top Go down
http://hojk.squarespace.com

Things I can't do at work
Page 1 of 1