Horsemen of Judgment Keep

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Alexander-isms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayde
Warlord

PostSubject: Alexander-isms   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Ok, ok, ok...quit asking!

Thank you all for all the wonderful comments and requests I have been getting for stuff. To encompass several requests, here ya go....Alexander-isms:

"If I told you I would have to kill....well....your pretty, so I can tell you a little and just slap you around a bit."

After being asked why an Army grunt was at an Air Force Base, "I am an In-flight Missle Mechanic. The Air Force has no paratroopers, so I get in the nose cone of the missle when they fire them off and if everything is ok, I bail out. If not, I fix the problem and then jump."

"Be thankful....I have the training and the tools, just no alibi"

On my girlfriends shirt, "Keep looking. My boyfriend loves me and he will get medieval on your ass"

Let me talk to her, I speak her languague "Moo, moo, moo, mooooo, moo, moo"

"When everything is coming your way, you are probably in the wrong lane"

"She is as worn out as a cucumber at a soriety house"

"They said I was allowed one flash back....don't let it be you!"

" You need to give her ONE DAY...for the life she has given you. That day should always be today."

"History forgets those who have been conquered. History is written by those who are victorious...today we shall write history!"

"When you hear to sounds of war, do you crave the sting of battle and run to the throngs or do you think of your woman and wish to be in her arms!!??"

Talking to a Highway Patrol Officer, "So what's it like being AAA with a badge."

After a night of drinking and driving my car into a lake, "Shit...and I was thinking happy thoughts, what the hell?"

Before a bar fight, "There is only three feet between you and infamy"

"DAMN! I wish I could date me!"

"The only time it was ever better for me to give than to receive was way back when I had Chlamydia and sleeping with an X"

"I didn't say it was your fault...I said I was going to blame it on you."

"If you think the gutter is as low as you can go, ask a Horseman and he will show you the sub-compartment"

"I may be going to hell...but it's not as if I won't know anyone"

"The problem with most idiots is that they are to damn durable"

"I can't resist temptation"

I am sure there are more I will come up with later...I will add them when I think of them. feel free to put some in comments.

Alexander-isms
Page 1 of 1