Horsemen of Judgment Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horsemen of Judgment Keep

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thought of the day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayde
Warlord
Jayde

Thought of the day Empty
PostSubject: Thought of the day   Thought of the day EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Someone once told me that the pen is mightier than the sword...

A few days ago while talking with my boss I actually considered (well, actually day dreamed) about sticking my Pentel RSVP medium wieght ball point pen into this throat. At this time, while trying to refrain from picking the spot on his throat that I wanted to insert my pen, it occurred to me that although this would probably hurt....alot...I think I would rather have a sword. I would imagine that this is probably not what the original author of the above statement had in mind, however, when actually faced with this proposition I was tickled with the idea that my barbaric ass would rather have a sword. Unfotunatly I was so pleased by this that in the middle of my boss giving me his lecture on how to improve my performance he actually stopped and asked me what was so funny. It's times like this in which I wish someone would invent a self censoring machine. You see, I have a unique talent to actually answer the truth in situation like this. In fact for me to actually NOT answer with the truth is like telling a 4 year old to not eat candy on Halloween. He is gonna hurt himself trying.

Luckily I still have a job and my boss does not have any foreign objects sticking out of him....but I do think I hurt something.

Just a random thought today!
Back to top Go down
http://hojk.squarespace.com

Thought of the day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horsemen of Judgment Keep :: Musings :: Alexander - He talks a lot-
Jump to: