Horsemen of Judgment Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horsemen of Judgment Keep

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hide and Seek

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayde
Warlord
Jayde

Hide and Seek Empty
PostSubject: Hide and Seek   Hide and Seek EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Yesterday I watched the movie Hide and Seek starring Robert DeNiro and Dakota Fanning. The story line is DeNiro, a widower tries to piece together his life in the wake of his wife's suicide, his daughter finds solace -- at first -- in her imaginary friend Charlie.....

This film has inspired me to add something new to my blog. Something I shall call "Instant Review". This will be where I shall sum up a movie in one word.

SLOW!!!!!!!!!!
This is one of those damn movies where they beat the ever loving shit out of you with the story line and character development. By the end of the freggin movie it will have you screaming, "KILL HER, for the love of God kill her and end my pain!"
As you already have my one word review I shall again re-iterate for those of you who haven't read my stuff in the past, that Dakota Fanning is the creepiest child on the planet and should have been killed at birth. If this was my child in this film....or any other....she would have been burried in the back yard next to whatever animal or creature that was going to come back from the dead to kill me. She is evil.
Actually I understand she is just a wonderful little actress. I am just not sure how her parents are able to sleep at night. You can't have a child that creepy without wondering if its not ALL an act.
FINAL REVIEW: SLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hojk.squarespace.com

Hide and Seek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horsemen of Judgment Keep :: Musings :: Alexander - He talks a lot-
Jump to: