Horsemen of Judgment Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horsemen of Judgment Keep

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List Shields /Heraldry Shields

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LucianGalenus
Horsemen
LucianGalenus

List Shields /Heraldry Shields Empty
PostSubject: List Shields /Heraldry Shields   List Shields /Heraldry Shields EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am

Give me a time and date(Within the next two weeks as we have no events between now and then). i have the wood and its ready to be cut out in to the shield and for paint to be put on them so get back to me
Back to top Go down
Ookami
Horsemen
Ookami

PostSubject: Re: List Shields /Heraldry Shields   List Shields /Heraldry Shields EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:22 pm

summer school has my week completely locked down for the next 4 weeks but my weekends should be free.
Back to top Go down
Lady Galiena
Horsemen
Lady Galiena

PostSubject: Heraldry Shields   List Shields /Heraldry Shields EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:03 pm

So who do I need to talk to about getting one of these cut out for me, and mailed; so mine will match everyone else's? The painting I am ok with but me and a jig-saw do not mesh well... I saw them on facebook and they look great! I can mail you a check to cover postage =) that way I can have it ready for GWW which I will actually be attending this year!!!!

-Galiena
Back to top Go down
Tahira
Horsemen
Tahira

PostSubject: Re: List Shields /Heraldry Shields   List Shields /Heraldry Shields EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Galiena,
I can paint and bring to GWW along with the corresponding lantern holder/ shield stand.....( stand wont mail to big and bulky). Let me know
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lady_tahira
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List Shields /Heraldry Shields   List Shields /Heraldry Shields Empty

Back to top Go down

List Shields /Heraldry Shields
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horsemen of Judgment Keep :: Arts and Sciences :: Woodworking-
Jump to: